Irrespective of whether you are visiting West Cornwall for its tranquil nature, rugged coastline, mild climate or opportunities for indulging in various adventure sports the area guarantees you a fulfilling holiday experience. From Lizard Peninsula to Land’s End, West Cornwall is packed with spectacular locations for you to unwind.
When it comes to finding suitable accommodations to stay during holidays in West Cornwall proves itself at par with the other parts of the county. There is an extensive range of lavish hotels, chic cottages and comfortable self–catering lodgings for a fantastic holiday in this scenic part of the country.
Why Choose West Cornwall Cottages
- There are unlimited pocket–friendly cottages for travellers to stay in. Nearly all of these located in charming locations.
- Some of the cottages in West Cornwall are historic properties. But many have been updated into modern, comfortable holiday accommodation. Staying in these cottages is all about soaking up the luxury at a reasonable price.
- The slightly detached holiday cottages offer cosy retreats for romantic holidays. Studio apartments in the town area are available as well.
- None of these accommodations are short on facilities. The self–catering properties are also equipped with modern amenities such as TVs and Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Most of the cottages have their own nicely tended gardens for taking a walk in early morning or lolling under the sun in afternoon.
- Additional facilities like usage of the swimming pool, Jacuzzi etc are often available at West Cornwall cottages.
- Providing personal services and clean and hygienic living experience are given paramount importance.
- West Cornwall is known to provide many pet friendly self-catering accommodations.
- Specially allocated covered or uncovered parking areas attached with the properties are a real bonus for visiting families who arrive by car.
However cosy your accommodation proves to be, it is unlikely you will spend much time living indoors while in West Cornwall. Be warned! There are a huge number of sites and attractions scattered all over West Cornwall which will vie for your attention!
Things to do in West Cornwall
- St Ives’s five beaches are alluring not only for their golden sand and clean water but also for numerous cafes and restaurants spread around each of them serving delicious local dishes. Gwithian and Godrevy situated by the end of the bay are excellent for cliff walkers, surfers and kayakers.
- The beach of Marazion is excellent for kite surfing. A visit to St Michael’s Mount using the cobbled causeway when tide is low is a must. The nature reserve close by is a home to a number of very attractive bird species.
- Penzance is also a charming market town and fishing port in West Cornwall. It has several first-class art galleries. And the Jubilee Pools lido overlooking the sea is a great place to swim or hang out.
- Sennen Cove is a pretty beach renowned for its surfing. The village has great options to explore art galleries, craft shops or enjoy a bite to eat in its tea rooms and cafes.
- The scenery and wildlife of Land’s End, particularly the birdlife have a soothing effect on mind. Do not miss visiting the traditional craft workshop at Greeb Farm.
- The Lizard Peninusla is mainland Britain’s most southerly point and is spectacularly wild and rugged. Holidaymakers staying in cottages nearby should check out Kynance Cove or stop in Lizard village for pasty.
- See VisitCornwall for more things to do in Cornwall.
- Generic ceftin cost
- Buy acyclovir without a prescription
- Generic aldactone cost
- Where to buy diflucan
- How to get protopic without a doctor
- Flomax prices walmart
- Can i buy cipro
- Cheap allopurinol canada
- Zyprexa cost walgreens
- Can u buy hytrin over the counter